Primetime Basketball has been a staple of Central Indiana for 8 years. Our philosophy is based on true player development, encouraging athletes to learn and have fun through the game of basketball.
Our coaches are all professional coaches who have worked with young athletes for years. Many of our coaches have teaching experience and love sharing their knowledge of the game with young athletes. We do not have parent coaches on our teams, ensuring balanced playing time for each athlete.
OUR FALL/WINTER OFFERING:
All Primetime teams will have:
- Professional coaching.
- Two 90-minute practices per week at Jonathan Byrd’s Fieldhouse, including a 30 minute training session with St. Vincent Sports Performance.
- One free training session per week of your choosing.
- Fall and Winter League play through the Indy Youth Basketball League, which included over 300 teams each session to find the appropriate competition level for each team.
- NIKE Uniform and Shooter Shirt.
- Optional tournaments, including Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Super Bowl weekends.