North Coast Blue Chips (IN), Team Takeover (DC), Oakland Soldiers (CA), New World (DMV), Team United (NC) Riverside Hawks (NYC), NYC Rens, Riverfront Rebels (MO), Teague (IN), The Family (MI), Ohio Rebels (0H), Lansing United (MI)
The weekend National basketball tournament Saturday December 30th and Sunday December 31st
Pool Play Saturday, Bracket Play will be Sunday afternoon followed by a Kickoff event New Year’s Style. Fully catered event by Bullseye Event Group and Food Network Celebrity Chef Aaron May. Includes all you can eat menu. 80+ Gaming stations and open courts after tournament is designed for kids in the circuit to get to know each other off the court and exchange Instagram accounts. The Kickoff Party is designed for the parents / adults to enjoy themselves and get to know coaches and parents from top teams around the country.
Kickoff Party Features:
- Premium buffet exclusively created by Food Network celebrity chef Aaron May.
- Menu to include Taco Bar, Award Winning Pulled Pork, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Certified Angus Beef Sliders, Fried Chicken Hawaiian Sliders, 30 Layer Green Chili Mac & Cheese
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine
- Game On ESports gaming facility inside the Colts VIP tailgate that has 80+ gaming stations.
Game On the first ESports Facility in America, located inside Grand Park Fieldhouse is a world class, e-sports facility. With over 80 state of the art, high speed computers, Game On is the leader in the area for hosting competitive video game teams, leagues, tourneys, and other exciting events.
- All teams
- $300.00-per team if you register 3 age group teams
- $325.00 -per team if you register 2 age group teams
- $350.00-per team if you register 1 age group team
- 4 games guaranteed
- Make Deposit today to guarantee your spot (maybe a $50 deposit)