Indianapolis Youth Basketball Leagues
COMING IN AUGUST 2017
Grand Park Fieldhouse is proud to host 3-on-3 basketball leagues for players in grades 3-10. Primetime Basketball staff and referees assist each team with subbing and rules, but the real strategy is in the players’ hands.
- Grades 3-10
- Recommended Teams of 5
- Where: Jonathan Byrd’s Fieldhouse
- Cost: $300 per team
1st-6th Grade Fridays
7th-10th Grade Thursdays
August 24/25-October 5/6 with no games Labor Day Weekend
Players take control of the game in our fun 3-on-3 environment. Without a designated coach, team members have to work together in a whole new way—both on the court and off.
3-on-3 basketball provides players with a different experience than typical 5-on-5 play. They’re able to get the ball in their hands more often, and they’re challenged to develop a variety of new skills during game play. This competitive setting gives players and teams a real edge on all the offensive/defensive principles of basketball.
Basic League Rules
- Roster can carry as many as 6 players
- Each team plays 2 games each week (in a single hour time block)
- 5 Regular Season Weeks (10 games)
- 1 Playoff Week (for end-of-season tournament)
- Games play is a 16-minute running clock, with a 5-minute break between the two games
- Primetime staff and referees assist with rules and subbing—the rest is up to you!